Monday, March 16, 2015

Cats and Robots

It's Monday. If you're a cat owner, and you're on Twitter, in the Twitterverse today is #MeowMonday. Cat aficionados of all stripes greet each other and give each other shout outs. 

Why am I telling you this? Because this blog has been pretty serious lately, which is a good thing because my goal is to put as much good information out cats and dogs via this blog. Every once in awhile, we all need a little humor which is why I decided to share this HooplaHa (www.HooplaHa.com)video with you. They call it Cats vs Robots. Robot toys were put down to see how the cats, all Munchkins, by the way, would react. This is a fascinating look at cat behavior and it's also pretty darned funny! Enjoy!!


1 comment:

John Keck said...

I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so embarrassed. but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.